11.01.2007

Convention day 2

300 Pictures in our brand new Canon Rebel XTi may be dead. We should've gone with good ol' reliable Nikon. That is my first convention frustration. There'll probably be more to come stay tuned.

Where else other than a Christian Microfinance organization's Convention would you have a guy singing hymns that talk about finances and investments? Don't get me wrong, I think that they're good and make sense I just think it'll be a while before we have them in the regular line-up at WMB anytime soon.

I got to mwwt up with my sister for dinner and attempt some shopping at American Apparel (blasted Value Village ruining my abilty to shop at regular stores)

In haus news: it turns out that our current furnace is toast (no it's not made of toast), and we need to get a new one. I guess it's better it happen now than in the dead of Winter (late February). We also have a squatter (harass Mook to post the story).
Thus ends another day of Convention 08.

Goodnight and Godspeed (you! Black emperor)

7 comments:

The Leb said...

how long until someone inquires as to how I "mwwt up" my sister?

Amanda Bast said...

I was just going to inquire. Tell us, dear Leb.

Also, I know a place where you could get a furnace...

Annie said...

i actually looked at the keyboard to see if 'w' is close to 'e' when i read that. luckily it is. i would have been appalled if you made that huge an error otherwise! just kidding.

when is luke going to post the squatter story? i didn't know there about any squatter! exciting.

The Leb said...

Mandie: what do YOU know about furnaces? It's not like your heiress to a furnace empire or anything (we already recommended your FAM don't worry)

Annie: methinks that you have the most sway over Mook, so it's up to you to get the scoop.

Annie said...

Yes I suppose I do have the highest level of influence. I will be visiting your humble abode this very evening. I will drag the story out of him then. And, I'm also pretty excited to see the HAUS.

The Leb said...

no touching my stuff!

Spamela said...

Hey! I know that musician... I have a pile of his CD's on my desk at work.
I'm so jealous you got to see him perform live!