11.03.2007

Day three: electric boogalii?!

today was the big day, the event that everyone came for, the Annual General Meeting (featuring my majestic Powerpoint masterpiece).

Turns out there's another Steve Martin here. No not the funny one from Hollywood, or the farmy one from Listowel (I must say I am a little disappointed myself).

In one of the speeches a man made mention of the CNN tower, that got a good snicker from the crowd that got it. But don't worry ted turner still doesn't own our beloved former-tallest-building.

I got really hungry late last night and upon discovering that none of the places around were open I tried to order something to go at the hotel restaurant, the man said no, but that I could go to my room and call down and order room service so that they can charge me extra for it.

I just ran into senor coffey (johns older brother), he's singing tonight for our enjoyment.

MEDA has a product called Microvest which is a Micro-investment service. Guess the only thing i can think of whenever it gets mentioned? It's a good thing that i wasn't around to have to design that logo for them.

I had an older gentleman ask me today if i was canadian, he then followed it up by telling me i looked like Prince Charles' son, then he told me i was handsome (I was deceivingly wearing a suit at the time giving me a +4 Handsome +2 Dashing and -3 Agility. If it wasn't for the loss in agility I would wear more suits). Watch out Kristi I am apprently the biggest thing since Matlock and big band music.

Yard tomorrow be the last day

7 comments:

Annie said...

Two things:

A) your haus rocks, and

B) .... Annold?????????????!!!???

Kristi said...

I guess it's good I like both Matlock and big band music. James Bond always wore suits, how come he never lost agility? Or maybe he did. Imagine how much more agile he would have been had he worn tracksuits.

Amanda Bast said...

who would wear a microvest? I don't know anyone tiny enough to pull that off.

Tyler said...

How come nobody told me about this blog? You should all be forced to wear microvests for a week in punishment. Then we'll talk about agility. Hrumph.

bairstowaway said...

I guess I figured you wouldn't come see it anyways, just how you never come see me :o(

It would be tough to pull-off a Microvest (hehe)

Lord Kerrance said...

Mark Coffey sang at your thing? That amuses me to no end.

Lord Kerrance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.