11.21.2007

Bairstow Haus vs. Columbia House

So I finally got around to canceling my Columbia House DVD club membership. It turns out that it's much easier than I thought.

You just call the number and after you choose English you're presented with the following options for reasons why you're canceling your membership:

1. You're moving out of the US
2. The membership owner is a minor (or is it a miner)?
3. The membership owner is diseased (Luke told me that it might actually be deceased - the automated person had a thick American accent) - he did however admit that if he was diseased he would probably watch more DVDs.
4. All other reasons.

So finally after a long time, Columbia House and I are planning on seeing other people. It's tough. I hope that I don't run into it in the Super Market with Amazon.ca

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Well?! I'm in complete suspense, which option did you choose? That you've finally had enough stars and stripes and freedom fries? That iron ore is your calling? That you've contracted the tofu pox?