11.02.2007

...and on the third day...

28 hours in two days, that probably is a good way to start this entry. The camera is back I'm business and I am 2/3 done my appointed goal of 1,000 pictures of Convention. Tomorrow is the big day, the Annual General Meeting.

At the Hilton we use those magnetic entry keys and I had to go and get another because I managed to de-magnatize mine; maybe it was the swim, hottub or sauna I don't know, but I am going to chalk this one up to the man.

MEDA is on the front section of the KW record Etc. section tomorrow, check it out. Speaking of being published a guy from a Mennonite magazine (no not the Herald) approached me to use some of by photos, that would be the time any of my photos has gotten published (kristi aren't you proud of your non-Menno?)

Apparently I are lunch from the forbidden table of sandwiches (of the knowledge of good and evil) today at lunch. They had told most of the staff not to eat there, but neglected to tell me.

We had our Windows Vista laptop that is hooked up to the projector go nuts and make the desktop icons enormous, now it's fixed but it was hilarious at the time becuase they were probably 20
feet across on the screen.

Another day, a few more dollars.

I think Mook moves in tomorrow, go visit him.

2 comments:

Amanda Bast said...

how come Mook is the only one not posting??

The Leb said...

Maybe he's dead...































...tired