10.31.2007

convention update - day one

good evening everyone (as I once again pretend that people read this hlog) i am currently sitting the basement of the swanky Toronto Hilton ( they claim Paris doesn't work at this one - i don't think she woeks at all).

So far today has been good, I arrived at work only to shortly thereafter be greeted by a stretch explorer limo ready to take us to Toronto, equipped with ita very own British-accent equipped driver (a sort of mobile butler-like chap).

One of the speakers at the event is bringing along her dad (no big deal right? Wrong!), his name his David David! I am glad that they let me know ahead of time so that I can stifle my surprise when/if I meet him. I guess it's an Anglicized equivalent of a double Mohammed (probably not at all).

I room news I have a room with two double beds to just me. I think that I should push them together to make an über-bed (emperor-sized?).

That's about it from convention 07 (for now). In case you're wondering, yes I did work today, just not as much as a usual day and not as much as I will in the following days.

No comments: