12.17.2007

Hullaballoo

I'm kind of stuck on this one. Can someone give me a tip, please?


Aside from playing infuriating puzzles, I played infuriating sports this evening. I have an arranged play date every week with some other neighbourhood boys at the ol' hockey rink... it's a really good time, but tonight we lost really bad, 6-1. I swear the NHL had a day off and showed up in Waterloo at 1030 pm to play on the other team, in front of nobody, for kicks.

My favourite moment of tonight though was attempting to break up a potential fight..... ON MY OWN BENCH BETWEEN MY OWN TEAMMATES. HAHAHA, oh sports! They bring out the best in people! My favourite quote of the night "Want me to come over there and punch you in the f****** face?!?" AHAHAHA.

In my head I started to wonder what would happen if our team started fighting itself. I bet the other team would just get a good laugh, I'd think it was pretty funny. Especially if it was a bench clearing brawl, you know, haha, how wierd would that be? We'd all come over the boards and it would look like we're coming to fight them, then we just fight each other. What would the league do? Would we get suspended from future games?

Really, words can only say exactly what they represent using alphabetized linguistic symbols that some may tell you are quite clear and simple to understand. However, in summary, here is a picture of what happened tonight:


Spare the rod, spoil the child, so they say. I don't really get that one at all, but it seems to me that it means that the child is preferential to this rod, so...your guess is as good as mine

7 comments:

Lord Kerrance said...

Wow. I feel like I need to say something encouraging. I respect your team's competitive drive? What were they fighting over?

The Leb said...

over one of Mook's World Famous Original backrubs I suspect.

Annie said...

I am curious about these backrubs. I keep hearing about them yet I have never had one. WTF?

The Leb said...

Obviously. You're not married. They're quite the sensual back rub.

Amanda Bast said...

do you give each other back rubs when you stay up late watching youtube videos?

Lord Kerrance said...

Only when we watch the GI Joe PSA "Body Massage".

The Leb said...

"Uhhhhhhhhh, What the hell!?"