12.08.2007

The Haus is warm

Today was the official Haus warming! Thanks to those who came out to celebrate with us, it was a good long day of fun.

We started it all off with some birthday Nachos for Lord Kerrance.


Then it was dinner time. So we went and got pizza, chicken, wedges and such.

And then we played some NES. Following an extended annihilation in Dr. Mario by Pam, we went tobogganing at "Naked Dead Guy Park".










After limping back to the haus we went for dinner. Which consisted of pizza, chicken, wedges and the likes. Mr. Coffey and I decided to have some (uncut) medium pizzas rolled up as "Burritzzas", they tasted good, but it's now 1 a.m. and I am still full and regret my choice of consumption.




Thanks again to everyone who came out, it was a good time. We hope to have many more celebratory events in the future.

7 comments:

Amanda Bast said...

Oh 'twas indeed a fun day. My neck hurts. You forgot to mention Home Alone. You're such a disease!

Amanda Bast said...

p.s. that is a good candid shot of the Kerry laugh.

Amanda Bast said...

p.p.s. can you tell I'm bored and don't want to study? I've checked for comments and I've posted two. Now I've posted three. Ah, I'm kind of a loser.

Annie said...

I'll post one. I am also a comment-posting loser, most of the time.

The Haus party was great! I think there should be another one involving boardgames.

The Leb said...

A boardgame-a-thon would be a good time indeed. I need to find electronic Dreamphone for that!

CY said...

Hey, It was a fun time. Thanks for having me over... it was nice meeting everyone. Keep Mook busy for me!

CY

CY said...

Haha...

I couldn't get the blogger name to work properly.

sigh...