4.03.2008

Random news (or, my tomato doubles as a cell phone)

So downstairs in the basement of infamy (and percussion), there is a leak that threatens our very way of life. Right now it’s tiny, but with the ridiculous spring thaw that we’re in for I’m willing to bet that the water will sooner than later have us in a Pharaoh’s-army-in-the-Ten-Commandments kind of situation. And not just trickle down our drain. Clearly.

In other news, the Leb’s soft bigotry towards non-fruit-oriented computers reached a new high this week when he discovered that the non-Mac monitor he had purchase in order to…uh…feel more like a security guard (that would also explain the grey uniform in his closet and why he’s always carrying around a flashlight and a coffee) was not what he had wanted. That is to say, its whites were off-white and the text was garbled. At any rate, Caleb has now sworn off any non-produce related technology and has already started plans to grow himself an iPod in our backyard.

Mook is currently embroiled in a dirigible race around the world against Lord Figguris Southampton III of Yorkshire. I think? Details are sketchy.

I am currently preparing for a hopeful return to school this summer, and for a return to the stage with various rock and roll combinations. I’m also enjoying the sunshine and trying to figure out what to do with my holidays this summer. Thoughts? I also spent an inordinate amount of time writing up my thoughts on the prequels of Star Wars, since I just watched them over the last couple of weeks. If anyone’s actually interested I’ll post them. If not…WHY DON’T YOU LOVE ME??? Or something.

Oh, Krista has a blog now!

END TRANSMISSION.

1 comment:

Mac said...

summer holiday suggest #1: Road trip to sunny Virginia Beach, crash at house on the ocean (well mostly) and spend time relaxing on the beach, or taking in historical sights, or hitting the aquarium... or just hanging around and havin' a good ole' time.